Re: jaws and .tif files

  • From: "Parham Doustdar" <parham90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:23:38 +0330

As far as I'm aware, you can make ABBYY recognize the .tif file and read it. i
haven't used it in a long time though, so I can't help you with the "how". You
could also use Kurzweil 1000, if you already have it, but that's beyond the
subjects talked about in this list.
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d