Re: jaws and thunder bird

  • From: Teresa Cochran <vegaspipistrelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 07:08:50 -0800

Um, I'm not using JAWS in any mode other than the user settings I've had set for years. Not sure what that means, but no way am I setting JAWS back to factory defaults. I'm using Thunderbird 3 beta 4 with JAWS 11, and it works very nicely. Your mileage may vary with other versions of same programs. ...

Teresa

On 11/16/2009 8:25 PM, tom behler wrote:
Please tell me how to run Jaws in default mode.  Right now, I have created a
Jaws configuration for Thunderbird, so I guess I need to eliminate that
configuration and take things back to default mode?

Please clarify, and thanks!

Tom Behler in Colorado