Re: jaws and thunder bird

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 22:43:01 +0000

No no no. This is the final release. I am using it now.

On 09/12/2009 22:39, Glen Jan wrote:
Micheal and List,
I think it's important to point out that this is not a final release of
Thunderbird 3, only a Release Candidate.
This means that there are known bugs and this software is released
specifically to obtain feedback from users before a final stable version
is released.
HTH.
Glen

At 08:59 am 10-12-2009, you wrote:
hey guys thunder bird 3 has been released and it works with jaws 11

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather