Re: jaws and the neo speech

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:45:07 -0600

Neospeech voices are run under the Sappy 5 synthesizer. If they are
installed properly, hold insert, control then hit S to change
synthesizer. Arrow down to Sappy 5 and hit enter. Some Sappy 5 voice
should start talking.

To switch to the Neospeech voice, hit insert J for the Jaws menu, enter
on options then voices. Tab down to person and you will find the
Neospeech voice in the list.