Re: jaws and synthasizers

  • From: "Alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 23:06:06 -0500

Billy:

I am glad you like the Helen Keller quote. I think it is very true and hits the nail on the head quite nicely. Thanks for all your assistance. I really like the voices; however, I am thinking that my typing speed may be a little to fast for the poor fellers. LOL! My husband says I am a speed demon when it comes to typing and I guess he is right but I do not want to loose my speech that would be tragic. Thanks again for all your assistance and recommendations. I really appreciate them.

Alicia

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message ----- From: "Billy Littlejohn" <blittlejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>