Re: jaws and synthasizers

  • From: "Alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 18:26:22 -0500

Billy:

I absolutely love these voices. Are they useable with JAWS? Will they keep up with someone who types 75-80 words per minute? I am concerned about that but I have my typing echo turned off because it drives me insane to hear it talk as I type anyway. Thanks for sharing this with me. I love it.

Alicia

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message ----- From: "Billy Littlejohn" <blittlejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>