Re: jaws and processor speed:

  • From: trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 05:03:34 -0500

your right and this bottle neck is part of the problems that jaws has with
sound cards. There is a fine line to walk when building a tuned system, and
mostly I say go high on the ram, because most of these manufactures cheep
out there. Thus the stutters and freeze ups from jaws. if building your own
or having one built you can design this bottle neck out and get all the
speed and power to make the programs like jaws, xp, office, and audio/video
software run smooth.

Tim
trouble