jaws and playing internet radio

  • From: "Caitlyn McFarland" <ladylavendar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 22:04:26 -0500

Am I correct in thinking that there is no way to set the jaws volume and the
volume of a playing internet radio station?  I'm using jfw 4.51.138, windows
98, and using winamp as my  iplayer.  Thie particlular sitey I am going to is:
www.ladyslipper.org and selecting ladyslipper radio.  I want to still be able
to hear jaws if I need to when I am playing this station.
Thanks for any help, and if there's no way to do this, oh, well, I can just put
ont the music when I don't have anything else to do on the computer.

Cait