Re: jaws and outlook express

  • From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:41:14 -0800

Hi Heather;

Try AutoSizer.  AutoSizer Is A Program That Will Maximize Almost Any Window
Automatically.  Below are direct download links for 2 different versions.

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/Utilities/AutoSizer1.6.html

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/Utilities/AutoSizer1.7.html

Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike