Re: jaws and outlook 2010

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 06:54:16 -0700

Used to happen to me about every couple weeks. MS-Outlook would crash with a
bug report and the solution was to wait for about 2 minutes and it would
"heal itself".

If you're experiencing this daily or with every message, then there is
something seriously wrong.

Are you saying that every time you press Esc to close an open message you
get that error report?

If true, then I would do two things:

1. uninstall and reinstall MS-Office.
2. Then uninstall and reinstall JAWS.