Re: jaws and office 2010

  • From: "Dhunthausen" <dhunthausen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 07:22:10 -0700

In my experience, you should stick with office 2007 for now. I got a new
computer recently and thought I'd upgrade to the newest office but was
disapointed when jaws 11 did not work what well with some aspects of word and
outlook. Hopefully Jaws 12 will fix some of these things.

Drew

Drew Hunthausen
714-296-7111
Mailto: dhunthausen@xxxxxxxxx