Re: jaws and new computer

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <cutterdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:44:09 -0800

In order to get the jaws to say what is selected, the keystroke is insert,
shift and the down arrow.  If you want to say what is selected, depending on
how much text you want to select, you would use the Shift plus down arrow to
select a paragraph or ctrl shift down arrow which will also select it.
Verify your selection by shift insert and down arrow.  Hope this helps.

Marsha