RE: jaws and navigator

  • From: "Milton M. Ota" <mota@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 06:28:31 -1000

Selecting the right com port when going through the installation/setup =
for
the Navigator is important for if this is not set correctly, the braille
display will not work.

The PowerBraille 40 drivers that come with JAWS (any version) will work =
with
your Navigator.

If you would like help over the phone, give me a call when you are =
sitting
in front of the computer at the cell phone number in the signature of my
response to you.

Aloha,
Milton M. Ota
Associate Dealer, Hawaii