jaws and mirror display driver with windows 7

  • From: Gery Gaubert <GGaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 14:41:35 -0600

I am happy to report my mirror display driver problem has been resolved.  FS
had no ideas  after trying everything I had already tried.  They escolated the
ticket to the next level.  In the mean time, I decided to restore the laptop to
original factory state.  This worked.  Only problem is that I am down to 1
install count after this.  I was at 0 they out of the kindness of their hearts
gave me 1 install count.  I wonder if I could pay in thirds for the updates as
they come out.  I think not.  Oh well, I'll have to wait until 60 days or what
ever their time limits are to have the count reset.  Kind of bad when you are
an IT professional and install jaws on a machine for a short time and then
remove it.  Oh well that's how it goes.
Gery D. Gaubert
Assistant, Information Technology Administrator
St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
office (985) 783-0208
mobile 504-329-9439
ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the
addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments
thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208) and permanently
delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.