jaws and media player 10

  • From: STEPHEN FAIL <stephen.fail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 19:30:32 +0100 (BST)

hi list:

when burning a cd i use windows explorer and select all the tracks and then
send them to the burn list and they appear on media player...this works well
for me and is an easy way of burning cds - my question is: once in media player
how do i get jaws to announce the total time that all the tracks take up? this
is vital information needed to burn a cd and i cant access it at the
moment...any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance. stephen