Re: jaws and inactive control

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jfw@Freelists. Org" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 08:07:18 -0600

If I remember, pressing Enter does not do anything, but a JAWS click
triggered the intended action.  I had thought they were inaccessible for
a while, but if I'm remembering this correctly, I really did get an
action (page loading in my case) by routing the JAWS cursor and
clicking.  Try it anyway and let us know.

Cher

>>> "bjones" <shawnee@xxxxxxxx> 02/03/07 9:53 PM >>>

Hope someone can help with this.  I went to a web site to look and
listen to
an audible article. On the page was the flash movie start and flash
movie
stop which I don't understand but after that a button that read
inactive
control.  then read insert F1 for help.  When I pressed for help it
just
read press enter to open..  Is it okay to enter on an inactive control
button.  I don't know what it is so don't want to mess anything up.
thanks
Barbara

2/2/2007
11:39 PM

line.

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather