Re: jaws and ie 7

  • From: "Slade Sellers" <sladesell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:31:17 -0500

Hey,

I'm using jaws 7.  When internet explorer comes up use the keys  control plus
tab to move between the, Microsoft calls them tabs.  anyway arrow keys work to
move the main menu bar, the bar where file, edit, view, etc.  Takes a moment to
 familiarize yourself with the program but basically its the same.  anything I
can do to help, ask still I'm no computer wiz.

Slade