Re: jaws and ftp cliant

  • From: Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 04:46:56 -0500

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:52:47 -0800, you wrote:

>I want to download some books from a ftp site, one of my friend told me =
that I need an ftp client, I no nothing about this, can you guide me =
please?=20
>is this ftp client accessible with jaws? where can I get it? is it easy =
to use?=20

There are three programs I'd recommend.  FTP Explorer is free, FTP
Voyager (from http://www.rhinosoft.com) has a 30-day free trial and
then you have to buy it, and WS-FTP I think has a free and a pay
version, all three programs work very well with JAWS with no extra
scripting or configuring required.