Re: jaws and freedomscitific

  • From: "Gene" <guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 04:56:09 -0400

Yes you can do it that way in XP also. But I'd rather have the updates automatically download and then be notified that they are ready. At that point I chose which ones are installed and which ones are not.

Thanks; Gene

On MSN and Yahoo - guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chipmunks" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>