jaws and firefox

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:05:14 +0200

Hi All

Since last week I am having problems with IE8.  It loads extremely slow; I
cannot access Google at all, but can get to Yahoo.

I have no idea what the problem is; have tried several options - like for
example resetting google as my home page after Microsoft somehow has put
their new web browser as my default.

I would like to switch to Firefox to see whether that makes a difference.

I am using Jaws 11; Vista Business and would like some feedback on Jaws and
Firefox + perhaps a direct download link for Firefox.

Thanks.

Renette