RE: jaws and facebook

  • From: "CrisMunoz54" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:40:57 -0700

I?ll get this every now and then on a web page here and there, but as of
today, not on facebook. In any event, the quick and easy way to fix this is
to do the insert v or insert+shift+v for the verbosity settings and press l
for language detect and press the spacebar till you hear off.

hth

Cristobal

  _____