Re: jaws and face book

  • From: Teresa Cochran <vegaspipistrelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 12:50:26 -0800

There are two ways to go about this. You can go to your inbox with the inbox link. Then there is a link for composing messages. Write the name of your friend in the to field, and send the message.

In your profile, ou can also use the h key with Jaws till you come to friends. It's a link. Press enter on it and you'll reach a page with your friends listed. Find one, click on the name with enter, and then find "send message". For example, if you have a friend named John, there will be a link on his friend page that says "send John a message". Then you can follow the above steps for sending a message.

Hope this helps,
Teresa

On 11/27/2009 6:52 PM, Dewey Bradley wrote:
I'm useing jaws11 and facebook I've also tryed lite.facebook.com
I can not find where to contact my friends on that page.
I found were to write on their wall so that everyone can see, but I want
to get ahold of them so that I can give them my contact info.
I don't know how window eyes works with this sight, but its a big pain
in the butt with jaws.
I've even tryed m.facebook.com.
any ideas?
I also wonder if anyone has tryed to contact face book about this
problem or not, and if so then what was their responce?
thanks for any help!
if you want to contact me off list, my address is
dewey-bradley@xxxxxxx <mailto:dewey-bradley@xxxxxxx>
23:45:00