Re: jaws and dynamic links

  • From: "Zameer" <zameer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 17:41:01 +0200

hi,
The type of link which I described in my first message is very rare, and so there shouldn't be much worry over this. Its basically a link which the mouse is hovered over and this type of link then displays other links.
So say we have a link called application.
One would have to have the cursor placed on a specific letter of the word to get to a specific link. Once the cursor is placed on the letter, you can then cursor down and then right to get to the specific link that you are looking for. Note: I had sighted assistance in getting away around this and so now I can accomplish it without any assistance anymore.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>