Re: jaws and dynamic links

  • From: "Zameer" <zameer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 15:24:19 +0200

Hi Christopher, Thanks for that one, but I have tried it and it still doesn't work. I eventually figured away to get to the link very weard way of doing it but I got there. Thanks for trying to help me. I guess I will just have to make a script for it instead of doing it the long way.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>