Re: jaws and dynamic links

  • From: "Zameer" <zameer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 01:12:16 +0200

Hi Christopher, thanks for that tip, but unfortunately jaws doesn't seem to recognise any changes on the page.

I guess I have to find a way to learn to deal with this horrible router!
Thanks alot for responding, and I hope all goes well with you.

Thanks

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>