RE: jaws and dual system

  • From: "Ronald Colombo" <Ron.Colombo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:45:42 +0100

Hi,

18 months ago I did just that. I didn't want to gamble all on getting xp
to work on all progs. & I'm glad I did. I used partition magic  & had
both o/s's working on the same hdd. If you are starting from scratch,
install the xp last so that it is the default o/s. This makes it easier
to remove when you no longer want 98.

Good luck,

Ron.