Re: jaws and dragon

  • From: Heather Campbell <heather.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:23:40 -0400

I would recommend going to the Next Generation Technologies website.
http://www.ngtvoice.com/products/software/tandt/j-say/
There is a link on the page for J-Say 8 Documentation (which includes
commands). I would recommend consulting with them before purchasing
Dragon Naturally Speaking (if possible) to ensure that you have the
most compatible versions of JAWS, J-Say, and Dragon Naturally
Speaking.
Heather