Re: jaws and customer services

  • From: "john melia" <unclejam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:44:48 -0400

I am not sure we have a person in Memphis who is very sharp as far as the scripts writing and knows computers. he tried our new system known as one source with Jaws, window eyes and freedom box and nothing worked.. I will pass this on tomorrow to the tech and find out what kind of platform they are using. You might say that company has painted themselves in to a corner when they bought the software they should have checked if it was screen reader friendly and this mess would not have happen. ----- Original Message ----- From: "john melia" <unclejam@xxxxxxxxxxx>