Re: jaws and chase bank

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 01:08:36 -0500

I don't know if you're a new JP Morgan Chase online customer. About five years ago, I attempted to set up online payments for my Chase accounts, without success. Chase's technical staff couldn't get the system to work for me, either, so they assigned someone to take my calls each time I wanted to make a payment. The arrangement was well intentioned, but utterly humiliating. I now use Schwab's accessible online payments system and have kept my Chase account only because of their ATM network here in New York City.

I'm sure other listers will report their experiences, which I hope have been more positive.

A.S.