Re: jaws and cd burning

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:17:13 -0500

Hi Bill, thanks a lot. This is the kind of info I was looking for. Now what
program has all those features you listed in the below post? That is the
program I want to use. I don't want just ok or good mp3, I want very great
quality sounding mp3 even if I have to use ogg I want high quality sounding
ogg files. Thanks.