Re: jaws and auth count

  • From: Jeff <jeffpaget@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:47:07 +1030

Gery Gaubert wrote:
The policy on resetting authorization is bull. I pay my money to get the sma and all and this is how customers get treated.
Unfortunately this is how it has always been, and like the music industry or the film industry Jaws marketing is still in the dark ages. If you have the only apple tree you can restrict who gets the apples and how much they cost, for those who must have apples
to live there are few alternatives.

Regards Jeff