jaws and audio programs

  • From: "Sun Sparkle" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 22:37:31 -0500

Ok, folks, i am having a strange problem, when i go to use either total
recorder  or gold wave to do some recordings
i will turn off my jaws program, which is 6.2
and when i get done with the recording it  will say " jaws 40 minute mode has
expired, i would like to know why my jaws is playing around like this
and i want to know how to fix it
I am using a sound blaster audigy sound card.
total recorder v version 5.2 and goldwave 5.10
windows xp home
512 ddr ram a p 4 2.4 ghz processor, with all latest updates
this is getting very anoying to say the least
also i would like this fixed in the upcoming release of JAWS,7.0
thanks for the help please this is very anoying and very disturbing
HELP!