jaws and adobe

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:09:45 -0800

Hi all:

first of all, I must say I like how Adobe has become more accessible to the
jaws user. however, with that said, have any of you had a problem opening pdf
files in the browser? sometimes I can do it, and sometimes I can't, and I'm not
sure whether this would be a jaws fix or if it's adobe. when it works I will
hear adobe say "reading untagged document," and then it will tell me how many
pages it is... those of you who are using adobe 7 might know what I'm talking
about. but other times the computer just sits there and doesn't even come up
with the dialogue. it will just say "done unknown zone" or "acrobat external
window." it's extremely frustrating.