Re: jaws and Yahoo web mail

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 21:38:54 -0400

SunflowerHi, first, it is not totally true that you can't do pop3 with the
yahoo mail service for free. There is a program that you can use to set up
outlook to work with yahoo mail. It is a free program. I think if I remember
right I went to the jfwlitetak e the  the first step in getting this
program.first steip