RE: jaws and Mcafee

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 23:23:00 -0000

 I read what you say and is true companies use it but feelings change so
much, look how often Noorton was sold in the past, also in my town a local
computer shop offered to remove Norton for free and replace with avg, then
for a while avg and Jaws did not work remember? Now it does again I was sold
Kaspersky by a local computer company,once it I am told used to work with
screen readers, but in later versions it doesnot,and we both Jaws and
wineyes users got caught out. The company  headoffice in Moscow doesnot care
enough about vips to bother to reply to complaints and remember anti-virus
software is a manufactured item so not covered in Uk by the  Sale of goods
act, it may be different under your legal system,maybe some lawyer on the
list will let us know dorothy