Re: jaws and Mcafee

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:09:33 -0800

Laura,

You wrote: "...Plus, Magathy does not catch a lot of viruses."

Careful how you cast your aspersions. You make it sound as though you know
for a fact that McAfee is not a good program for detecting computer viruses.
If that were true, then there are a number of companies that wouldn't be
using it as their choice of an enterprise-class network protection tool.

Also, it's spelled M C A F E E, not magaphy.

I do agree with you that it's not as accessible as others.

Dave