Re: jaws acting up

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:29:48 -0700

The letters form English words, but they are being read by either the
Spanish or Portuguese synthesizer language. If you hit numpad 5 twice
quickly and read letter by letter, you'll see this. That's why they copy
and paste correctly.

I believe web page creators put in a signal that causes that language
shift. Some of that coding snuck in.