Re: jaws 9.0.353/copy & paste full content from IE 7 to Word XP

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 20:06:41 -0700

MessageHey there Andy B.
You wrote:

I noticed that jaws doesn't always copy font attributes from IE 7 to Word XP.
I.e. if the website has a different font size, jaws won't copy the font size
over to word XP (Word just makes it whatever size is it's default). Is there
any way to change this to make word fully use the actuall IE font size?

Just a guess here. Have you tried going into the Edit menu and using Paste
Special instead of Paste?  If my understanding is correct, all of the text
attributes should be carried over with the Paste Special operation.

Hope this helps.
Tom