jaws 8.0 for yahoo messenger 8.1

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 20:56:24 -0400

Hello Everybody,
Can I get some help from you all? How can I get to the history? For example
when a person send me the message and I miss it,I press shift tab and don't
hear jaws say history. I notice that yahoo messenger is different from msn
messenger ,because on msn messenger when I press shift tab jaws will say
history where I can read the message that the person send me. Is there a way I
can read the message that the person send me ,that I miss hear it? I will
appreciate if somebody could help me.

Addison

O.Addison Gethers
Member of Charleston Association for the Blind
101 Fennick Drive
Moncks Corner,S.C. 29461
Cellular: 843 697 4065