jaws 8.0 for word understanding

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 12:34:55 -0400

Hello Everybody,
I have jaws 8.0 version and I'm hard of hearing. I want to know ,Is there a way
I can change some word in the key pad? Because I having trouble of
understanding the letter and word when I press the number 5 for example if the
I couldn't understand the letter p,b,z,v,c,d and x and press the number 5 and
it say d for delta and n for november ,because when I couldn't understand for
the letter p for something and I wonder if I could get the jaws say purple
where I can understand the word that I'm familiar with the sound . I hope you
all know what I'm trying to say? If not,please call me and my number is located
at the bottom of the page. I will appreciated with some answer from you all and
thanks.

Addison

O.Addison Gethers
Member of Charleston Association of the Blind
Member of South Carolina Funeral Director Association
101 Fennick Drive
Moncks Corner,S.C. 29461
Cellular: 843 697 4065