Re: jaws 8 problem

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:17:51 -0500

I don't know about that. I guess it could be true, but I'm running JAWS 8
and XP Home and don't have a lot of the problems some people are mentioning
here. I do have some focus issues, but nothing like version 7.10 had, and I
do have the occasional glitch otherwise, but besides that, I have a lot
better luck with 8 than I did 7.10, and that's running it on the same XP
Home operating system. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/