jaws 8

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:31:52 -0700

Last week or so we were talking about jaws 8 being slow and seemingly stuck on something. I found that I had the Microsoft updates turned on. They are all sorts of updates for office and outlook and other things. I turned it off and just have the windows update and everything is fine now. AVG is working fine too. When it does it's updates it says the updates are successful and I hit the okay button and we are doing fine.

my web site
www.11954.com/gomes
phone 720-747-4990