Re: jaws 7.1 and authorization CD

  • From: Anthony P Schnurr <aschnurr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:43:09 -0400

Yes, You should be able to use your original Authorization CD as long as
you had either purchased an SMA or upgrade from SF.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/21/2007 06:01
Please respond to
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
jaws 7.1 and authorization CD

Hi: I've been using Jaws 6.2, however, I have all the newest versions.
Today, I went to install 7.1 on a laptop and noticed that the sleeve of
the
cd package that says authirzation CD is missing.  Do I simply use the one
from jaws 6.0, or should freedom have sent me one for 7.1?  Thanks in
advance. John Fioravanti