RE: jaws 7 constantly losing focus

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:54:51 -0700

It isn't broken in my humble opinion, each version adds something new and
useful.  Is it totally error free; no, but then neither is Windows, Word,
Access, Excel or any other computer program on the face of the earth.  Can
it improve,?  Certainly why else do we get new versions often.

I am not saying I never have a problem with Jaws, I have had a few over the
years and each time I have reported a bug that I found support has been
gracious at resolving the problem either by sending me scripts to fix the
problem or fixing it in the next update.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx