jaws 7 and msn messenger 7.5

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 12:35:44 -0700

Hi all,
I have downloaded msn messenger 7.5, but can't figure out how to get rid of
the choices I am not interested in using. I can't find a tool bar to
uncheck. When I downloaded msn 7.5, i had the tool bar unchecked. In
previous versions of MSN messenger. You could go from the conversation
window to the history window and when you signed on to msn messenger, you
could go to the typing window as you can in windows messenger now. So how to
you get msn messenger 7.5 to set up in the same way? If I can't get it to do
what I want, I'll uninstall it and use windows messenger. Thanks for your
help.
Jim