Re: jaws 6.1 and msn messenger6.2 , not working!

  • From: "Gene" <guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 09:42:51 -0400

Two problems here. First, for most people using XP Home or Media Center that
I know Messenger 6.2 works just fine with the U update... including both
mine and my wife's computers. Secondly, Mac is no replacement for DOS based
PC's unless you are doing specific applications. Generally software is a lot
easier to find and is much more frequently written for Windows than for Mac.

Thanks; Gene

On MSN and Yahoo - guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx