jaws 6 accessing network

  • From: <peterbeardy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 23:55:50 -0500

Hi I have already authorized jaws ilm,  and haven't made any changes to my
computer. I just found it strange that sygate would say this even though i've
been using the ilm version for over a week on the net. The firewall usually
catches new applications that need net access right away.  lol i remember once
the msn firewall tried to block internet explorer  from accessing  the net.
This was after having sp 2 on this comp for months.