Re: jaws 6 .0 best feature bad implementation

  • From: "David Grossoehme" <davegross1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:04:08 -0600

The whole thing is that one of the things about programming a product is to
bata check the item as well as possible yourself.  After this has been
accomplished the product is put on the market.  It has been shown that the
product would have greater benefits it this job was done as supposed to be
done.  I've in the programming field myself, as well as having one of my
children in the profession.  If either one of us would produced a program
like some of these programs have been produced in placed in the market place
we'd out out the door as far as a job.
Your Friend
dave