RE: jaws 5.1 still not reading messages in OE all the time.

  • From: "Hughs Mail" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:00:24 +0100

This is a copy of a message from Debby it will fix your prob

I'm going to kill the people at FS, grin.

I really think I found the problem and after all this, all it takes to
fix
it is a configuration manager change.
I will spare you the details, but one of the changes in Jaws 5.1 is to
define the Number of Pixels per Tab.  The change was made for terminal
emulation programs.  But it seems it had an adverse effect on Windows
Messenger.
So please try this for me and tell me of your results.
In MSN Messenger, press insert six on the number row for the
configuration
manager.
Press alt S for the set options.
Enter on advanced.
Enter 80 in the Pixels Per Tab edit box.
Enter on okay and press alt f4 and enter on yes to save your changes.

But I will tell you one thing, ha ha.  By now I think I know every line
of
code in the messenger scripts by heart, grin.
Debbie

For email use hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx
For M S N use hughmegarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
For Skype use hugh.megarry