jaws 5.0 locking up

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tsyslo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:11:46 -0500

I am using the latest version of jaws with a Pentium 2 400 MhZ computer with
256 MB of RAM.  I am using Eloquence for a speech synthesizer, and jaws
seems to freeze a lot and I have to reboot the computer.  I try unloading
and reloading jaws, but that doesn't work, and i have to completely reboot.
Does anyone have any suggestions?  I recently downloaded the google deskbar
and thought that might have something to do with it, but even when it isn't
running jaws does this.
personal email: tsyslo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN Messenger: tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL instant messenger: drizzlecat